Both the office and the courtroom of the Kirkwood Municipal Court are located at Kirkwood City Hall, 139 S. Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood, Missouri 63122. The office is located on the lower level of City Hall. The courtroom is located on the second floor of City Hall in Council Chambers.
Court Offices Closed May 20-24: The Kirkwood Municipal Court offices will be closed from Monday, May 20, thru Friday, May 24, so that staff may attend the annual MACA Court Conference and the MMACJA Conference. Payments may be made online all week, at the link below under "Pay Fine/Look Up Citation."
Contact the Court Clerk
Office Hours for the Court:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Court Days (Tuesdays): 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. All calls should be directed to the Office of the Municipal Court during these hours. Staff cannot be reached on court nights by phone.
Court Sessions and Times
Court Times: Courtroom doors open at 6:15 p.m. and remain open while court is in session. The Trial Docket starts at 6:30 p.m. Court starts at 7:00 p.m.
Court Dates: Court Dates for 2018 . Court convenes on the first four Tuesdays of the month, unless otherwise noted, as follows:
Pay Fine / Look Up Citation
Pay your fine:
- By Mail: Make check payable to City of Kirkwood. Do not send cash. Sign the back of the citation, and enclose with payment. Mail to the address above.
- Online: You will need your ticket number or case number to make an online payment.
- Schedule of Fines: This schedule is subject to change by court order.
- Prior to Court: List of fines that may be paid prior to Court
Look up a lost ticket, find your court date, or learn the status of your case: