One function of the Planning & Zoning Division is to provide long range planning services for the City as it relates to the development/redevelopment of the City. The City's Comprehensive Plan is the major overarching document that outlines the community's goals & objectives and vision for the future. Other subject-specific or place-specific plans are also conducted through this division.
Recent and Current Plans
- EnVision Kirkwood 2035 Comprehensive Plan - Part 1
- EnVision Kirkwood 2035 Comprehensive Plan - Part 2
- Downtown Master Plan & Parking Study (Revised May 2019)
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan - Part 1
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan - Part 2
- Kirkwood Road & Big Bend Boulevard - Commercial Market Analysis
Contact the City Planner
Jonathan Raiche (AICP)
Kirkwood City Hall is located at 139 S. Kirkwood Road in downtown Kirkwood. The Planning office is on the lower level of City Hall.