- Director of Procurement, David Weidler, CPPO, CPPB: 314-822-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Director of Procurement, Sara Foan-Oliver: 314-822-5851 or email@example.com
- The Procurement Offices are located at 212 S. Taylor Avenue, Kirkwood, MO 63122
How to Bid
- To get on the Bidder's List, please contact Sara Foan-Oliver at 314-822-5851 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requirements to Bid
- Bid Thresholds
- Read through the "Bid Opportunities" on this page.
- If applicable, request a bid package
- Informal bids equal to or less than $15,000 may be faxed and/or emailed.
- Formal bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope that clearly displays the bid number, title, and vendor name before the time and date for the bid opening.
- Information about Prevailing Wage requirements and Payroll Verification can be found here.
- Information on E-Verify can be found here.
- Information on Sale or Disposal of Surplus Items can be found here.
- To read the Purchasing Ordinance, please see the City's Code of Ordinances
- NIGP Dictionary of Procurement Terms
The Procurement Department coordinates the needs of departments for supplies, services, and equipment. Procurement staff warehouse stock to supply the electric and water utilities, as well as items commonly used by all City departments. This department supervises the competitive bidding process, helps prepare bid specifications, and authorizes or recommends all procurements.
Procurement Department’s Philosophy
We are dedicated to the principles of competition and fairness, as well as ensuring that Kirkwood residents receive the best value for all expenditures. Therefore, qualified vendors are encouraged to do business with the City of Kirkwood.