- Emergencies: 9-1-1
- Learn more about what to do when you call 9-1-1 for emergency assistance. Read "How to Make 9-1-1 Work for You"
- Non-emergencies: 314-822-5858
- Police Chief: 314-822-5866
- Community Services: 314-822-5868
- Code Enforcement Issues: 314-822-5805
- Report an issue with our mobile app, KirkwoodKonnect. Search for Kirkwood in your phone's app store, or use the online version.
- Request a police report: 314-984-6915
- Get fingerprinted for employment purposes: 314-822-5858
- Learn how to become a Police Explorer
- Request a Home Vacation Watch
- Read the City's Emergency Operations Plan
- Kirkwood Police Department Brochure: Inquiries, Compliments, and Complaints
Sign Up for the Neighborhood Watch Program:
Sign Up for the Community Camera Program:
We are asking residents to register your exterior security cameras with the Police Department. In the event of a crime in your area, your exterior camera may capture evidence that could be useful in an investigation. The police will only have your address and will NOT request remote access to your camera. If you register your camera and there is a crime in your neighborhood, an officer might contact you about viewing your video. For more information, please contact Det. Sgt. Steve Urbeck at 314-822-5880, or complete the online registration form here.
Report an Issue to Code Enforcement:
- List of possible Code Enforcement violations:
- Abandoned vehicles
- High weeds
- Property maintenance code (deteriorated property)
- Hazardous trees on private property
- Zoning code violations
- Sign code violations
- Fence code violations
- City Contacts for Property Maintenance Concerns
- Contact a Code Enforcement Officer:
- Phone: 314-822-5805
- Email: email@example.com
- Or use the mobile app: KirkwoodKonnect (in your app store) or online.
Report Identity Theft:
- More information
- Report it: Call 314-822-5858
Hotdog Dayz of Summer: 2018 Summer Schedule
Police Annual Night Out / Open House: The first Saturday in October at the Police Department. More details to come closer to the date.
Drug Take Back Days: We do this twice per year. Check social media and this page for upcoming dates. We also provide a depository for old prescription and OTC drugs at the Police Department. This is available 24/7.
Other Programs and Services
Security Surveys: The Police Department offers this to both homes and businesses. Contact Officer Gary Baldridge at 314-822-5868.
Speakers Bureau: We currently offer Active Shooter Training and training on other security issues. Contact Officer Gary Baldridge to discuss: 314-822-5868
CERT: Community Emergency Response Team. The Kirkwood Police and Fire Departments participate in this program. The training is currently being redesigned. We will post information when it becomes available.