What You Can Do With KirkwoodKonnect
- Report a pothole, dead animal in the roadway, or other street issue.
- Report a street light out or a traffic light that's not working
- Tell us when we missed your sanitation pick-up
- Tell us when there's an odor or taste problem with your water
- Ask us to investigate a dead tree
- Report tall grass or trash or debris in the yard of an unoccupied home
- Emergencies: Call 911
- Urgent Issues:
- For a power outage, call 822-5842 (during regular business hours).
- For no water/water main break, call 984-5936 (during regular business hours).
- After hours, call 822-5865.
Don't have a smart phone or a mobile device? You can still make a customer service request using the form below.
To create a new request, click on "create." If you are a new user, you can select "create one" to create an account. Or you can create a request anonymously without setting up an account. There will be additional prompts as you move through the process to help you with your request. You can also click on "account" to look up older requests, and then type the address into the search bar.