The City of Kirkwood’s Charter places legislative and policy-making authority with the City Council and administrative authority with the Chief Administrative Officer. The Administration Department serves as an important interface between the Council, the public, and City departments. Department staff bring professional city management and public relations skills to the City and play an important leadership role in its governance.
- Call the main phone number for the City of Kirkwood and select the department you need: 314-822-5800
- Chief Administrative Officer Russ Hawes: 314-822-5803
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer Georgia Ragland: 314-822-5801
- Human Resources Manager Mollie LeBlanc: 314-822-5809
- Public Information Officer Beth von Behren: 314-822-5894
- Find other departments on the Direct Dial List
- Sign up for CodeRED emergency notifications
- Request service or send a compliment or concern via KirkwoodKonnect
- Sign up for FlashVote surveys.
- Rent the Train Station
- Host a Block Party
- Safety and Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Community Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Seniors
- Citizen Survey 2018: Read the Report/Findings from the 2018 Citizen Survey here. To learn more about how survey participants responded based on where they lived, take a look the GIS maps here. Note: The maps may take up to 30 seconds to load and open.
- Deer Population Report: City Council commissioned a deer population report for the City and hired a firm to conduct it. Read the final report here.
- City's Employment Opportunities
- Access City Maps, including a base map of Kirkwood, the Zoning Map, maps of Kirkwood Parks and Landmarks, and more.
- City's Strategic Plan
- 2016 Community Survey
- Visit the Press Room for press releases, publications, and social media information
- Restoration of the Historic Kirkwood Train Station
- Tree Inventory Summary Report
- Frequently Asked Questions about the City
- Revised Smoking Ban Ordinance, adopted by the Kirkwood City Council on November 4, 2010, and effective on January 2, 2011.
- ADA Information
- Title VI Information
- Limited English Proficiency Plan, City of Kirkwood