The City of Kirkwood’s Charter places administrative authority with the Chief Administrative Officer and legislative and policy-making authority with the City Council. The City Clerk is appointed by the Mayor and Council and works in several capacities. The most important function of the City Clerk is to serve as a direct contact for residents wishing to express concerns about City services or issues. In this capacity, the City Clerk acts as an impartial conduit in relaying these concerns to the City Council and ultimately to the appropriate staff member for resolution.
- Make a Records Request
- Make a comment or share an opinion with City Council
- Apply for a Special Event Permit
- Obtain contact information for City Council members
- Learn about the History of Kirkwood's City Councils
- Read the City's Strategic Plan
- Read the City Charter
- Read the Code of Ordinances
- Volunteer Profile Form
- Request a Tour of City Hall
- State of Missouri's Sunshine Law
Boards and Commissions
The City has 18 Boards and Commissions. Learn more about them here.
Register to Vote
Residents can also register to vote or update their voter registration in person at Kirkwood City Hall. For more information about Saint Louis County elections, including ballot issues or polling places, visit County Elections.
Contact the City Clerk
Kirkwood City Hall is located at 139 S. Kirkwood Road, 63122, in downtown Kirkwood. Many of the functions above can be done in person at the Administration window at City Hall.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.