Thank you for your interest in working for the City of Kirkwood. Current job openings are listed below. The City does not accept or keep resumes or applications for jobs that are not currently open. For questions about job opportunities, call the Kirkwood Human Resources Department at 314-822-5809, or send an email to email@example.com
For positions requiring resumes, you may email (above), fax (314-822-5863), or mail your resume to: Kirkwood City Hall, Human Resources Department, 139 S. Kirkwood Rd., Kirkwood, MO 63122.
Resumes, Applications, and Closing Dates:
- Resumes are not accepted for all job openings. See individual job postings for instructions on how to apply.
- For most positions, if an application is required, you can complete it online and submit it directly to Human Resources via the link provided. If you prefer a hard copy, you can pick one up from the Human Resources Department at Kirkwood City Hall, or call and request one (see below).
- For Police Officer and Firefighter / Paramedic openings, however, you must call and request an application. These applications are different from the online application.
- Call 314-822-5809 or 314-984-6975 to request an employment application.
- A closing date is provided for each job posted.
- City of Kirkwood's Personnel Rules and Regulations.
Persons requiring an accommodation to apply for a job opening should contact Human Resources at 314-822-5809.
The City of Kirkwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Ice Rink Guard
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$8.85
- Posted Date:08/30/2019
ICE RINK GUARD, PART-TIME (10-15 HOURS PER WEEK)
PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
- Responsible for general cleaning of ice rink facilities.
- Assists with maintenance of ice surface and ice resurfacer.
- Supervises activities of skaters on ice and staffs skate rental shop during public skating events.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to skate forwards and backwards.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for short distances.
Salary: $8.85 per hour.
Position is open until filled.
TO APPLY: Complete the electronic employment application located here OR: A paper application can be picked up at Kirkwood City Hall, 139 South Kirkwood Road, 63122 OR: call 314-984-6975 to have one e-mailed, mailed or faxed to you. Return paper applications to: City of Kirkwood, Attn: Human Resources-ICE, at the address listed above.
PERSONS REQUIRING AN ACCOMMODATION TO APPLY FOR A JOB OPENING SHOULD CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT 314-822-5809.
THE CITY OF KIRKWOOD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.