The City has a NEW Mobile Application for all your customer service needs. You can use it on your smart phone, on your tablet, AND on your computer (see below). How? It's simple. In your phone or tablet's App Store, just look for Kirkwood Konnect, and download it onto your device. It's FREE and easy to use.
What Can You Do with KirkwoodKonnect? To name just a few...
- Report a pothole, dead animal in the roadway, or other street issue.
- Report a street light out or a traffic light that's not working
- Tell us when we missed your sanitation pick-up
- Tell us when there's an odor or taste problem with your water
- Ask us to investigate a dead tree
- Report tall grass or trash or debris in the yard of an unoccupied home
- And MORE!
- If it's an emergency, please call 911.
- URGENT ISSUES: If it's a power outage or you have no water, call 822-5842 for electric or 984-5936 for water (during business hours) or 822-5865 (after hours).
Use it here!
If you don't have a mobile device that can utilize apps, you can use the application here on the Website. Filing your own report is easy! You can either enter an address in the box below or simply point to a spot on the map and hit "next step." Once you've entered the location, you can select what type of report you're sending and optionally add a description or upload an image.