CITIZEN ACTION CENTER
Help the City Take Action and Follow the Results!
Welcome to the City of Kirkwood’s Citizen Request Tracking system. This is a versatile online service that allows citizens to submit requests for service, suggestions, and employee compliments or concerns and then track the progress of their requests or comments as they pass through the hands of City staff. [At right, Administration Secretary LaTasha Hulsey answers a call.]
Click here to get started.
- If you need to report a public safety emergency, please dial 911.
- If you need information about how to conduct a City transaction, such as obtaining a building permit, renting space at the Community Center, or paying a parking ticket, please go back to the home page for this Website and look under “How do I?” or use the SEARCH box at the top of this page.
What You Can Do
You can use the Citizen Action Center’s Request Tracking System to report problems, concerns, or areas for improvement, including (but not limited to):
- Utility Issues: Report a street light out. Inquire about an unusually high utility bill. [To sign up for online utility billing, however, click here.]
- Code Enforcement: Report an abandoned vehicle, grass too high, overgrown bushes blocking sidewalks or sight lines, barking dogs, or dogs running at large
- Street Issues: Report a sidewalk in need of repair, potholes, or a missing sign
- Customer Service Experience: Compliment an employee. Express concern for how an employee treated you.
- Political Matters: Express an opinion to the Mayor or Council on legislative decisions or issues.
How it works:
Create an Account ID (at least four characters long) and a PIN (also at least four characters long). Fill in the required fields, including providing a valid email address. You will receive an email to confirm your account and complete the registration process. You must reply to this conformational email. Once that is completed and your account has been activated, you may submit your request. Please Note: Although you can submit requests at any time, City staff will receive and take action on your requests during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. [Above, a new Kirkwood family signs up for utilities.]
To track your request(s), sign in and review the status of your request at any time. The system reports to whom your request has been forwarded and any notations they make as to actions that are being taken.
Get Started Now!