Athletics / Fitness
To sign up for the leagues online click here.
Please review the information on this season carefully.
- Starting match times for all levels will range between
6:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.
- Men’s, Women’s, and Coed Leagues are for players ages 16 and over.
- All matches will be played under current USAV rules (with some modifications…see rules sheet). Ball handling will be enforced less strictly in recreational level.
- Teams will be scheduled for a minimum of 8 matches. Regular-season matches will consist of three games, with a one-hour time limit. Playoffs will be played in each level with more than 5 teams. All playoff matches will be two out of three games and no time limit.
All matches will be played at the Kirkwood Community Center,
111 S. Geyer Road, Kirkwood, MO 63122.
To Register a Team:
- Teams from the previous session have first option to retain there spot if they follow the below guide lines.
- Register your team online HERE
- Fill out the roster form with all the information requested. Full information must be listed for all players. Rosters are limited to 20 players.
- Make payment for the league. League fees payments can be made by check (made payable to Kirkwood Recreation Department) or by credit card online.
- Send payments to:
111 S. Geyer Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Or fax to: (314) 984-5931
- For the league acceptance policy click here. If more teams apply than can be accommodated, this policy will be followed.
Entries must be received by 7:00 p.m. on the deadline date listed.
Entries received after this time will be accepted on a space-available basis. Teams that fail to qualify for the league will be notified and will have their payment refunded or destroyed.
Questions should be directed to Don LaChance or call 314-984-6966.
The Kirkwood Parks and Recreation staff reserves the right to restrict team placement in specific leagues / divisions based upon their efforts to produce competitive balance and an enjoyable experience for each team.
DR VOLLEYBALL, YOUTH VOLLEYBALL
These year round courses offer the correct "dosage" of safe and age-appropriate volleyball instruction players. Courses are designed to provide an introduction and a fundamental, fun approach to volleyball. Accepting "patients" in 4th grade thru High School. Each course includes six weeks of instruction, under the guidance of a "phd-like" teaching staff, who focus on skill development and game play including passing, setting, hitting, serving, digging, and blocking with daily skills, drills, & scrimmages.Instructors are current USAV or Collegiate volleyball players, coaches, or referees.
Wednesdays 4th -6th grades, 5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
Thursdays 7th grade-HS, 5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
$75 per student
Click on the Registration form to find out the next session (pdf file)
Call 314-984-6966 or email for more information.
Sunday Open Gym - Volleyball
Open Gym Email Notification
Join us on Sunday's from 7-10 PM for $5 per player. Players will be divided an put on teams. To be notified of cancellations, please sign up for the email list below.
Need to know when Open gym is canceled? Stay "in the know" by clicking on the link below and typing in your email address and clicking 'submit' at the bottom of the page. Your email address will not be sold or shared.