Neighborhood Caretaker Alert
Response Center

Citizens can use the Neighborhood Caretaker Alert (NCA) form to anonymously notify the City of issues or concerns.  The NCA form is available in paper form only at City Hall, 139 S. Kirkwood Road; at the Kirkwood Community Center, 111 S. Geyer Road; at the Kirkwood Public Library, 140 E. Jefferson Avenue; and at ALL THREE Fire Houses (137 W. Argonne, 11804 Big Bend, and 1321 W. Essex).  If you have completed a form previously, you can find the results of your anonymous Neighborhood Caretaker Alert form here - click on the link and then enter your form number:

All Aboard: the City Blog

The City of Kirkwood is BLOGGING!  Join us in the conversation at ALL ABOARD, the City's new blog.  Read cool stuff, and leave a comment or a question!

What's a blog?  Well, it's short for Web Log or Weblog (with the first two letters deleted), which means it's a log or diary about what's going on in the City.  It's less formal in its approach and style, but more interactive!  That means we hope you'll get involved by sending a comment on something you've read on the blog, or by posing a question.

We're glad you're here, and we hope you enjoy the ride!



Can I pay my utility bill online?
Yes. You can pay your bill, manage your account, and sign up for our automatic payment plan all online. For more information about our online account management system, click here. To go to the online account management page and get started, click here.

How do I sign up for utility services?
You must come to Kirkwood City Hall, 139 S. Kirkwood Road, to sign up for service. We will need your correct address, social security number, phone number, and work phone number, as well as the date the service should be turned on.

Can someone else sign up for me?
Yes, but they must have all of the above-mentioned information and documents.

Can I get budget billing?
Yes. After one year of receiving utility service from the City of Kirkjwood, and if you have a good payment history, you may apply for budget billing. You can do this online, by phone, or in person. After signing up, the City periodically reviews accounts and adjusts budget billing amounts to prevent customers from having a large adjustment at the end of the budget billing year.

When are black trash bags delivered?
The Sanitation Department delivers one roll of 50 plastic trash bags to each curbside customer in August of each year. Additional bags are available at the Finance window at City Hall for $7 per roll.

How do I rent space at Farmer’s Market?
Call the Downtown Special Business District at 314-822-0084.