Code Enforcement

The Code Enforcement Officer will investigate complaints regarding possible city code violations. Complaints can be registered at the Code Enforcement Office in the Police Department or by calling 822-5805. Listed below are some common issues addressed by this office:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • High weeds
  • Trash, debris, or rubbish
  • Property Maintenance Code violations (deteriorated property)
  • Hazardous trees on private property
  • Zoning Code violations
  • Sign Code violations
  • Fence Code violations