The Engineering Division of the Public Services Department performs the following functions:
- Administrative services and technical support to Planning and Zoning Commission, including review of Special Use Permits, Subdivisions, Site Plan Reviews, and Rezonings
- Contract administration and inspection of City construction projects and capital improvement projects
- Driveway permits for new residential and commercial entrances
- Inspection of public improvements in new subdivisions
- Planning, estimating, and prioritizing future public works improvements such as sidewalk, street, curb, and bridge replacement and repair
The Engineering Department also oversees the 50/50 Sidewalk Repair program. Please click here to download the brochure.
Then click here to download the 50/50 program application.
CONTACT: Ted J. Dunkmann, PE
Phone: (314) 822-5820