ONLINE UTILITY BILLING
Register to View and Pay Your Bill and Manage Your Account Online.
PLEASE NOTE: The City has a NEW online utility payment system. If you used the OLD system, and have it saved to your favorites, you will have to change the URL to the new link, which is: https://utilities.kirkwoodmo.org/Click2GovCX/index.html. You may need to clear your cache if you computer is picking up the old site.
- You can make a one-time-only payment OR register with the site to set up recurring future payments or store your payment information.
- For a one-time-only payment, click here to get started. then click on "one time payment." You will need your bill with the account number.
- Set up recurring payments or manage your account: Existing users can click on the "login" button at the top of the page on the right side. You do not need to re-register.
- New users will need to register. Click here to get started. Then follow the "New User Registration Process."
- You will be asked for some other information, including an email address. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have any problem with the registration process, please call the City’s Utility Billing Customer Service Department at 822-5843.