ONLINE UTILITY BILLING
Notice to Firefox Users!!! - Due to a Firefox update, our utility payment page will no longer allow you to connect if you are using Firefox browser. We are updating our servers to accommodate this change. In the meantime, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.
You Can Now Register to View and Pay Your Bill and Manage Your Account Online.
TO GET STARTED:
- Go to: www.kirkwoodmo.org/utilities. You will also find a link to this Web address from the City’s Website on the home page, at www.kirkwoodmo.org.
- To initiate online account management, you must first register with the site. You will need information from your utility bill. Look for your account number and due date.
- Click on “register” on the left-hand navigation bar. In the box for “Account ID” enter your account number, including the hyphen. In the box for “Due Date,” enter your due date in a six-digit format. For example, May 12, 2010, would look like this: 051210.
- You will then be asked for some other information, including an email address. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have any problem with the registration process, please call the City’s Utility Billing Customer Service Department at 822-5843.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
- View Payment History: You will be able to view your last 20 payments.
- Make Payments: You will be able to make an “on demand” payment once you have provided and saved credit card information in the system.
- AutoPay: You will be able to have your payments automatically paid every month after you have provided credit card information.
- Consumption: You will be able to view your electric and water usage.
- Billing History: You will be able to view three years of bills.
- Service Summary: You will be able to view services and charts showing usage.
- Edit Account: You will be able to make changes such as mailing address, telephone, email address, etc.