ONLINE UTILITY BILLING
You Can Now Register to View and Pay Your Bill and Manage Your Account Online.
TO GET STARTED:
- Go to: www.kirkwoodmo.org/utilities. You will also find a link to this Web address from the City’s Website on the home page, at www.kirkwoodmo.org.
- To initiate online account management, you must first register with the site. You will need information from your utility bill. Look for your account number and due date.
- Click on “register” on the left-hand navigation bar. In the box for “Account ID” enter your account number, including the hyphen. In the box for “Due Date,” enter your due date in a six-digit format. For example, May 12, 2010, would look like this: 051210.
- You will then be asked for some other information, including an email address. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have any problem with the registration process, please call the City’s Utility Billing Customer Service Department at 822-5843.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
- View Payment History: You will be able to view your last 20 payments.
- Make Payments: You will be able to make an “on demand” payment once you have provided and saved credit card information in the system.
- AutoPay: You will be able to have your payments automatically paid every month after you have provided credit card information.
- Consumption: You will be able to view your electric and water usage.
- Billing History: You will be able to view three years of bills.
- Service Summary: You will be able to view services and charts showing usage.
- Edit Account: You will be able to make changes such as mailing address, telephone, email address, etc.