EMPLOYMENT WITH THE CITY OF KIRKWOOD
Thank you for your interest in working for the City of Kirkwood. Current job openings are listed below. The City does not accept or keep resumes or applications for jobs that are not currently open. For questions about job opportunities, call the Kirkwood Human Resources Department at 314-822-5809, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For positions requiring resumes, you may email (above), fax (314-822-5863), or mail your resume to: Kirkwood City Hall, Human Resources Department, 139 S. Kirkwood Rd., Kirkwood, MO 63122.
Resumes, Applications, and Closing Dates:
- Resumes are not accepted for all job openings. See individual job postings for instructions on how to apply.
- For most positions, if an application is required, you can complete it online and submit it directly to Human Resources via the link provided. If you prefer a hard copy, you can pick one up from the Human Resources Department at Kirkwood City Hall, or call and request one (see below).
- For Police Officer and Firefighter / Paramedic openings, however, you must call and request an application. These applications are different from the online application.
- Call 314-822-5809 or 314-984-6975 to request an employment application.
- A closing date is provided for each job posted.
- Click here to read the City of Kirkwood's Personnel Rules and Regulations.
Persons requiring an accommodation to apply for a job opening should contact Human Resources at 314-822-5809.
Horticulture Laborer (Part-Time)
Recreation Clerk (Permanent, Part-Time)
Parking Control Attendant (Part-Time)
SUMMER (SEASONAL) EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Assistant Dive Coach (P/T)
Swim Instructor (P/T)
Horticultural Laborer (April 1 to October 31, 2017-40 hours per week)
The City of Kirkwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.